Sunday, November 22, 2009

PB - L.O.V.E!

I can't help it....I love Pottery Barn. Everything.In.The.Catalog. Well, everything except the prices that is. I actually rarely purchase anything from PB and instead use the catalog/store for inspiration. Then, I find something similar at Target, TJ Maxx, Home Goods or another store that I can afford. With that being said, I have paid the PB Outlet (much better prices) a visit once or twice in the last 6 months and had very successful trips. So, my mom and I had a girls' shopping extravaganza on Saturday, and with her help, I set out to find a new rug for my family room. I love the one I purchased when I first moved into my home in May, but it was just too small for the room, and with a baby on the way that will one day be crawling, I wanted a bigger rug to cover my hardword floors.

Found one! For an awesome price! Warm cream with touches of gray and tan! Not at all what I would have choosen originally but love how it looks in my family room! And I was able to move my old blue and green rug upstairs into my master bedroom at the foot of my bed, and I love the way that looks, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment