Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Holiday Party Invites

We work on teams in my middle school, and I am hosting a little holiday get-together for the team of teachers I teach with in early December. These are the invitations I created for the event. I have a serious obsession with chandeliers and absolutley love the look of them! I was actually planning to use them on baby related goods if I was having a girl. WELL....since I'm having a boy, I decided that I needed to find another use for my love of chandeliers. A holiday party was the perfect excuse. I added a few strings of Christmas lights to the chandelier and presto....the look was complete! I also made a little scalloped label with my last name for the back of the envelope (don't be surprised if you see these again on my Christmas cards!). These labels are basically the same template used for the cupcake toppers I made about a month ago. I love the way they turned out! These invites were paired with red envelopes to complete the festive holiday look!
COMING SOON:
1. Thanksgiving invites, menu, placecards, and my table setting (I'm the host this year!)
2. Baby announcements for Michael (my friend Kathy's new baby boy)
3. Baby shower invites for Cheryl
4. Bridal shower invites for Jen
5. Birthday party invites for my nephew Jack
6. Christmas decor at my house
7. My holiday gift tags
8. Christmas cards for my sister Becky
9. My Christmas cards
and MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment