Friday, October 30, 2009

Decorating: Another Fall Idea!


Aren't these little Halloween/Fall framed signs adorable? My friend Alyssa made them for me as a hostess gift, and I'm LOVING the way they look in my home! Thank you Alyssa! I told her she should sell them....I would absolutely buy these if I saw them in a store. There are five total. I had three little white pumpkins sitting on this cubby/shelving unit before Alyssa gave me something much better! I did happen to find a new home for my white pumpkins. See below....

I found these chunky black candle stands in one of my unpacked boxes still sitting in my basement. How perfect for my little white pumpkins! They now sit atop my fridge in my kitchen.

Stay Tuned: I'll be posting a lot of new projects I've been working on in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment