Monday, September 21, 2009

What to Wear! Cute JCrew Dress?

{I wore this to my friend Jenn's wedding in June and received tons of compliments. Did I mention the best part was that I paid $39 for this dress (including shipping) that was originally somewhere close to $250? I love a good sale!}

{Should I go for it? The olive color would look awfully cute with gold accessories, don't you think?}


So, I hopped on my laptop tonight to do a little online shopping while my husband and puppy relaxed in the family room. We have a wedding in two weeks to attend at the shore, which brings me to my dilemma. I'm almost 18 weeks pregnant and will be almost 20 weeks by the time I have to attend this wedding. I'm just starting to grow a noticeable little bump but haven't had to wear any maternity clothing yet. I'm getting by with belly bands at this point (which I love by the way....they are saving my life right now!). I really don't want to buy a maternity dress that I will only wear one time.
I wore a really cute JCrew dress to a June wedding I attended, and it would totally fit me right now because of the box pleats and A-line fit; however, it's a really pretty, summery, pink color - not really appropriate for a fall wedding. I found a similar one on JCrew tonight for a great price (see above). It's a pretty olive color and again, has those forgiving pleats that would fit my belly nicely. What do you think? Should I go for it? It's a final sale item - Hope it fits!

No comments:

Post a Comment