Thursday, June 25, 2009

Americana Themed Bridal Shower Invitations



These are bridal shower invitations I made for a friend of my mom who is throwing her soon-to-be daughter-in-law a small bridal shower. The shower is being held shortly after July 4th and the decor is going to be Americana. I used a shimmery white paper with a beautiful dark blue shimmery patterned paper with stars. I also added "starry-eyed" bride-to-be and used a dark red font to highlight important words to tie everything into the overal theme of the shower. The outer envelope is also a shimmery white. I think they are very fun and festive yet classy!

1 comment:

  1. These would be perfect bridal shower invitations for my best friend. Both her and her soon to be husband are in the military. They have always loved anything and everything Americana. I will have to keep this page so I can show her. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete