Monday, February 16, 2009

Up and Running!





I've been trying to figure out a way to post some of the projects I've been working on for quite some time. I recently stumbled upon this site and am really loving it so far! I'm able to post my projects and ideas to share with my family and friends and advertise a little as well for a possible future side business....and I can do this all for FREE on this blog! It's great!
Here are the announcements I made to advertise my new business. I created a general announcement on metallic white cardstock with a dark pink metallic portable pocket. So, if someone asks about it, I can easily pull one of these baby's out and say, "Here, check it out!" In addition, I also created little mini tags for projects that I make as gifts for family and friends. I use pretty ribbon to tie my projects together, and then I attach one of the tags to each project that I make for someone. AND, I deliver projects I've been hired to make for others in cute little bags with a big lime on the front!
This is all a work in progress.....

No comments:

Post a Comment